We are looking for a Reward Consultant to join the Rewards & Job Evaluation team and be part of Shell’s Performance and Reward community. Our global Reward team combines the expertise areas of Reward and Job Evaluation, and team members work across both.
You will be part of a natural team, working together to deliver healthy organisational structures and reward systems that are market-relevant, equitable and cost-effective. As consultants to the businesses, functions and countries we collaborate closely with multiple clients across several business units, sites or geographies. We leverage best practices from inside and outside of Shell, contributing to the continuing development of a world-class organization.
A role in our Reward and Job Evaluation team provides a unique opportunity to learn about Shell and have impact in a holistic manner rarely afforded in other roles. You will develop your benchmarking/calibration, project management, business acumen, global working, stakeholder engagement and organisational design skills.
The purpose of the role is:
– To develop pay programmes for a portfolio of countries that enable Shell to deliver its Performance and Reward philosophy of ensuring competitive pay that is aligned to our aspired competitive position in the local market
– To provide advice to HR Operations and HR in the Business on policy and compensation related matter
– To provide support and advice to Reward Management colleagues as required, especially in same location/region.
– Deliver the annual pay benchmarking process for a portfolio of countries. This includes the processes for data submission to external surveys, market analysis and developing pay outcomes which are supported by the country.
– Develop pay programmes for these countries that enable Shell to deliver its Performance and Reward philosophy of ensuring competitive pay that is aligned to our aspired competitive position in the local market.
– Develop strong collaborative working relationships with stakeholders, in particular Country HR Managers and Reward / Country Policy Advisors.
– Coordinate the annual Global Reward Information Datastore (GRID) and Cost of Employment (COE) for countries in the portfolio, as input for budget planning information to Finance.
– Contribute to continuous process improvement and increase of efficiency in the Reward Management centre of expertise.
– Participate in the development, roll-out and maintenance of specific global Reward policies and processes.
– Assist in the coordination and delivery of the annual HR Performance and Reward learning programme.
– Provide advice on Reward matters, and on the application of Shell’s global pay policies.
– Deliver the contractual and operational relationship with suppliers of salary surveys.
– Provide advice and support for businesses and line managers on individual pay pressure cases
– Provide advice and support for Reward Policy Advisors on collective pay pressure cases
– Contribute to specific remuneration projects, and other projects and/or focal point roles assigned to the position.
– Maintain external focus through network groups and other sources of external information and data. Represent Shell in industry networks.
– Ensure consistent application of and alignment to the global compensation related policies and processes for countries in the region.
– Support Country reviews (benefits benchmarking, pay mix review, realignment of Target Total Cash / Total remuneration with the market).
– Manage conflicting perspectives related to pay challenges, bring parties to consensus and a robust conclusion by balancing global standards, local budget and market pressures and ER/IR aspects. The role is part of a global team with work colleagues in various time zones. Must be comfortable to work and connect with colleagues virtually.
– Establish a close, trust based relationship, with country HR focal points in the region in order to agree a multi-year trajectory on market alignment and stay on top of local developments
– Experienced HR professional with exposure to delivery of Reward policies and processes in the business.
– Sound understanding of Reward philosophy and supporting principles and policies.
– University level degree, or similar level professional qualification.
– Strong numerical and analytical skills.
– Advanced Excel capability/aptitude. SharePoint experience.
– Able to work with numerous and concurrent deadlines to deliver solutions.
– Must have strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
– Be a team player.
– Able to operate effectively with internal customers and colleagues in a virtual environment, as well as with 3rd party service providers.
– Able to hold ground in discussion with senior stakeholders on pay policies and decisions.
– Experience with pay benchmarking and/or HR data services will be beneficial
Inne podobne oferty pracy, które mogą Cię zainteresować