- Create and consistently review/update HR process documentation and SOPs; actively follow-up to ensure consistent adherence to these HR processes (e.g., Onboarding, training plans etc.)
- Establish a scalable HR Operations roadmap for Europe in partnership with Regional/Global HRBPs and Global HR Enablement COE peers.
- Provision of operational HR support to our employees and managers for the region across the full employee lifecycle, ensuring a consistent interpretation and application of existing employment policies and practices
- Provide escalation support both to guide the HR Operations team as needed and for regional and local stakeholders for urgent or complex issues
- In collaboration with other regional leads, develop a KPI framework and conduct continuous reporting against that framework that can be used to inform both the organization and the teams’ roadmap
- Take the lead in a project to set up and maintain digital employee files in line with GDPR requirements; respond to ad-hoc employee record requests
- Participate in regional and global HR projects as an HR Operations SME providing insights and parameters for how the team can be leveraged to streamline employee experience
- Manage the country specific employee SharePoint pages for content creation, accuracy and quality
- Participate in, and manage team participation in the testing and rollout of new programs, technologies, processes, etc.
- Partner with regional HR to facilitate a streamlined HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in People Operations or similar HR related roles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle situations with appropriate care and compassion
- Experience with WorkDay and UKG People Doc would be an asset
- Strong collaboration and managerial skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English with additional European languages beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and fluctuating levels of demand, strong organizational skills, and the ability to independently complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in MS Office products and a demonstrated high aptitude for learning new HR systems, processes, and policies with a self-driven passion for continuous learning and development
- Proven track record of process improvements and automation.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office
- Allowance for working from home 150 PLN net monthly extra
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral awards
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Bike ride subsidy
- CSR & sports activities
- Relaxation, gaming, and nursery room
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation.