What will you do:
- Supporting CI/CD/DevOps toolchain.
- Scripting and automating heavy processes.
- Being involved in Technical Solution Architecture and Design.
- Provisioning infrastructure-as-a-code environments.
- Supporting and training colleagues.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in planning, designing and deploying CI/CD/DevOps toolchains.
- Experience in scripting languages, e.g. PowerShell, Bash or Python.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of any of main Public Cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS).
- Knowledge of configuration-as-a-code concept and experience in any of tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Windows or Linux sysadmin skills.
- Ability to learn and pass the knowledge to others.
- Fluent English is a must.
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.