In this role you will:
- Define, validate, and implement security controls and cybersecurity best practices on Herbalife systems,
- Support the Cybersecurity definition of Cybersecurity Architecture Baselines and best practices as well as the reviews for the Architecture Review Board Process,
- Support Third-party vendor Cybersecurity evaluations and Risk Assessments,
- Design of secure solutions for business requirements in alignment with Herbalife’s technology roadmap,
- Apply secure systems and best practices knowledge to design defense-in-depth solutions,
- Support the definition and improvement of the Cybersecurity Architecture definition process, procedures, and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience,
- min. 3 years of experience in the Information Technology industry and cybersecurity,
- General knowledge of Cybersecurity Frameworks,
- Familiarity with Enterprise Technologies, Enterprise Applications, and Enterprise Architecture,
- General knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems, Databases, Application Development, Containers, Cloud technologies,
- Knowledge of security best practices including transmission protocols, encryption, system, and services configuration, infrastructure, data management, applications,
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise environments in at least one vertical technology: networks, applications, server operations, etc.,
- Knowledge and experience securing multi-cloud native applications, stacks, pipelines, and orchestration based on containers: GCS+GKE or Azure+AKS,
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS,
- General knowledge of development technologies and stacks: build pipelines, frameworks, QA process, etc,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- As a plus hold at least one Cybersecurity Certification such as CEH, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CISM, Cloud+, CCSK, Cyber CCNA, SANS, AZ-500, or GIAC Cybersecurity certs or any other related to Cybersecurity.
- Personal development opportunities and access to online training environments,
- International environment,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products and game corner,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Who we are:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries.
Our company offers a culture focused on people, their needs, relationships, and career to help expand talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we’ve known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you’re ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.