What will you do:
- You will join Accenture’s Client Team which is responsible for building advanced cloud-based data analytics platform.
- You will take part in the full implementation process – from data integration, through semantic models, to advanced analytics and visualization.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies and develop your knowledge of the following stack and tools: Power BI, Spark-SQL / PySpark, Azure Databricks, Blob Storage, SQL Database, Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Data Engineering (ETL-Workflows in R, Python, Knime), Synapse.
- You will work closely with business representatives to understand their needs and deliver value for their organization.
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in the area of Business Intelligence (ideally Microsoft BI Stack e.g. Power BI, SQL Server, Analysis Services, SSIS).
- Experience in Data Warehouse modelling and design patterns e.g. Star Schema.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL language (T-SQL).
- Experience in developing/maintenance of ETL processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) will be a clear plus.
- Communicative in business English (both written and spoken).
- Nice to have: Python or R for data analysis and engineering.
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Previous project work experience (preferably in Scrum/Agile).
What we can offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.